Announcing SepticSmart Week 2016!
September 19-23, 2016
During SepticSmart Week, EPA seeks to inform homeowners on proper septic system care and maintenance, assist local agencies in promoting homeowner education and awareness, and educate local decision makers about infrastructure options to improve and sustain their communities.
Join the effort to raise awareness by:
- Hosting an event or training
- Sharing SepticSmart materials
- Scheduling service for your system
- Declaring a SepticSmart proclamation
- Getting your local and state decision makers involved
- Participating in the conversation on social media #SepticSmartWeek
SepticSmart Week Proclamations – Check out the states and leaders who have declared SepticSmart Week 2016 in their communities:
- Governor Shumlin, State of Vermont
SepticSmart Week SAVE THE DATE flyer – Download, print, and share your flyer to let everyone know that you are participating in SepticSmart Week 2016.
Visit our Outreach Toolkit for more SepticSmart materials targeted to homeowners. All materials are free for download and contain print recommendations.
If you participate in SepticSmart Week 2016, tell us about it. Send an email descibing your participation, training, event, or other activity, including photos to: email@example.com
Contact Us to ask a question, provide feedback, or report a problem.