USDA Forest Service – Wildland Waters: “Forest Service Wildland Waters
Wildland Waters is a series of six publications available for download. Each issue is devoted to a single topic with the intent of promoting understanding of and developing collaborative solutions to water issues.
- The Social Side of Watershed Restoration • Spring 2006
- The Role and Management of Fire in Aquatic Ecosystems • Summer 2005
- Abandoned Mine Lands and the Challenge of Water Protection • Winter 2005
- Private Forests & Water Resources • Summer 2004
- Small Watersheds in Experimental Forests • Spring 2004
- Our Municipal Water Supplies and Our Forests • May 2002
Thanks to Jane Dauffenbach of Aquarius Systems for the info.