Around the world, people are growing food in cities!
You can learn new tools to advance urban agriculture in your community. Register now for the 2012 Urban Agriculture Summit, August 15 – 18 2012 in Toronto.
Learn, network, train, tour … Summit programming is an action-oriented combination of workshops, panels, keynotes, tours, networking events and professional development opportunities.
The 2012 Urban Agriculture Summit will connect you with inspiring experts from across the spectrum of urban agriculture. Announcing renowned keynote speakers :
- Will Allen, Founder & CEO of Growing Power and author of ‘The Good Food Revolution’
- Paul Lightfoot, CEO of BrightFarms hydroponic greenhouse farms and supply chain expert
- Joe Lobko, Principal of duToit Allsopp Hillier, interdisciplinary architect, landscape architect and urban designer
- PLUS over 75 session presenters who are leaders in the fields of community and commercial development, policy, research, design and more.
Summit programming also includes:
- Half day professional development courses and training / skills workshops, several of which are approved for continuing education units / professional development hours
- Half day tours and full day tours to visit exceptional and inspiring urban agriculture projects and producers across the Greater Toronto Area.
CAPACITY IS LIMITED. Register online today.
Coming from out of town? Affordable rooms are available at Ryerson Residence – book your room early to avoid disappointment. We look forward to seeing in Toronto at the Urban Agriculture Summit in August.
Share this event with your networks and colleagues:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UrbanAgSummit
- Twitter: @urbanagsummit
- Blog: http://www.urbanagsummit.org/index.php/homepage/urbanagblog
Source EPA via NPS Information Exchange