Sunday, April 27 – Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Marriott Seaview Resort
You are invited to share your projects and presentations with the audience at the 64th Annual Northeast Fish and Wildlife Conference.
Presentations will be made in the following subject areas:
* Inland Fisheries (Freshwater, Diadromous, Fish Culture Health)
* Marine Fisheries
* Conservation Law Enforcement
You may submit one of the following formats:
* 20 minute presentation to be combined with other like topics
* Panel presentation for 1.5 hours that you develop and coordinate
* 1.5 hour workshop or symposium on a specific topic
* Poster display
Abstracts will only be accepted online.
Applications and criteria are available at the NEAFWA website.
The deadline for submissions is January 1, 2008.
Click on Title link to view entire article.